ARO Silchar Army Recruitment Rally 2019: Apply online for Agartala Silchar Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 and attend Agartala Indian army open rally from 21 Feb to 25 Feb 2019. All district candidates of Tripura such that Dhalai, Sipahijala, Khowai, Gomati, Unakoti, North Tripura, South Tripura, West Tripura and all district of south Assam are invited for ARO Silchar Indian army open rally in Tripura.
Silchar army rally 2019 notification is released for eligible candidates of state of Tripura. Online registration is a mandatory part of rally who will start from 21-November-2018 to 22-January-2019. Eligible candidates of Tripura online registration is mandatory.
So eligible candidates of Tripura, if you want to be a part of 21 to 25 Feb 2019 army Bharti rally programme, must do online registration and send your application form for the eligible category. Silchar army Bharti 2019 notification is released for the various category such that Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management and Tradesman.
For checking the eligibility terms and condition read this article deeply for more details visit at official website of the join Indian army. All quantitative requirements are mentioned below in a table. Match your exact height, weight, chest, age, and education with this category wise QR standard. All details about the ARO Silchar Army Recruitment Rally 2019 details are here, so check the details and apply for the rally.
- 1 ARO Silchar Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date :
- 2 ARO Silchar Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
- 3 Indian Army Open Rally In Agartala Silchar 2019 :
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment 2019 :
- 6 Important Instructions :
ARO Silchar Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date :
Candidates from all over India invite for army recruitment program according to eligibility. Candidates from Tripura if you are eligible for Indian army Bharti rally then fill online registration form of Silchar army open rally 2019 and be a part of upcoming Indian army open rally of Tripura.
Official PDF:- Click Here
Masimpur Silchar Army Rally 2019 Post
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
ARO Silchar Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
Eligibility for any army Bharti rally release first in the notification pdf of recruitment rally programme. Interested candidates of Tripura state check age, educational qualification, height, weight, chest and another physical standard for the enrollment of coming rally.
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Passes minimum 33% marks in each subject with an overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Indian Army Open Rally In Agartala Silchar 2019 :
ARO Silchar army recruitment rally 2019 selection procedure conduct annually to hire huge eligible candidates in Indian army department. You all freshers who want to participate in the next Tripura army Bharti rally programme, prepare yourself according to this selection process rounds.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test:
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test:
- Sol GD:- 169 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 169 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 169 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 169 Cm
Weight:- 50 Kg For All Category.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest:
Examinees who invite for medical gets ready for a medical checkup. As per army recruiting board only medically fit declared candidates are invited for medical at the Rally Site. Unfit candidates in medical will be referred to as MH / CH / BH for specialist review.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have a normal hearing ability.
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have a minimum of 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles, and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have a color vision problem.
Invited candidates for Silchar army written exam(CEE) selection, prepare your self for scoring good marks in common entrance exam. It’s very important to crack by all medically fit examinees. After the qualification in written candidates joins in Indian army organization to serve the nation.
Weightage in Merit List & Results :
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card:- Admit card is the most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from the official web portal of the Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more than 3 months old, photoshopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with the photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of caste certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within the last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less then 21-year-old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with the photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photographed are required, who duly attested by issuing authority.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card, and bank A/C is an important document for final enrolment, pay, allowances and other purposes.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- non-judicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. The affidavit must be duly signed by the candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
How To Apply Online For Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment 2019 :
New eligible candidates, who eligible for ARO Silchar Masimpur army open rally 2019, Must register himself, because of it a mandatory part of Bharti rally. After the successful registration, recruiting board send admit card to all registered in mail IDs.
- First Visit the official website of board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In the last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Online Registration Required Documents :
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Before going on the venue of Bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army Bharti rally is a time-consuming programme.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware of touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because the selection process of the army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on merit list.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will depart from the rally.
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of the seal with the certificate will not be accepted.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, traveling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invited to participate in any bharti rally in their own risk. The signing of the indemnity bond is compulsory to each and every applicant.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during Bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- If a candidate has permanent tattoos in the back side of the hand, reverse side of the palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in the rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of the body then you are not acceptable.
- The result of CEE will be declared only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should respond to check result online from the official website of the army.
- For detailed instruction call on 0376-233136 or 8724985894 these official number or visit official website.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Hope this article will be helpful for you all guys and if you have any query regarding the Indian Army Rally Silchar Masimpur Agartala 2019, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Our Team will help you as soon as possible.