Jaipur Army Rally Bharti From 10 June To 20 June 2019: Fill Online Form For RO Jaipur Army recruitment rally 2019 and check Sikar Army Bharti Form 2019 from this site and official site. All eligible candidates of Sikar and Tonk districts for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA/NA (Vet), Sol Clk/SKT/IM and Sol Tdn from 06 Feb 19 to 16 Feb 19 at District Sports Stadium, Sikar (Rajasthan).
Get ready to participate in the Jaipur army bharti rally programme. As we know that it’s going to organize soon in the month of February, So you have a limited time period for the improvement of the physical and mental standard.
Recruiting Office(RO) Jaipur army rally bharti 2019 online form date is to be declared that is 7/Nov/2018 to 21/Dec/2018. All Sikar and Tonk eligible candidates are free to apply for Soldier GD, Tech, NA/ NA(Vet), Clk/ SKT/IM and Tdn post of Jaipur army open recruitment rally 2019.
Upcoming bharti rally of Jaipur is going to held on district Sports Stadium, Sikar(Rajasthan). Candidates who fill an online application form or going to fill Indian army Jaipur online form gets ready for 6/Feb/2019 to 16/Feb/2019 bharti rally programme.
Jaipur army rally eligibility criteria like age, education, category names, DOB detail, physical standard, measurement, special and important instructions. Rajasthan living candidates if you belong to Sikar and Tonk and want to be a soldier, then apply for this ARO Jaipur recruitment rally selection process. Check Indian Army Open Bharti 2019 details from this website.
- 1 RO Jaipur Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date:
- 2 Indian Army GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Qualification:
- 3 Indian Army Bharti Rally Selection Process 2019:
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For ARO Jaipur Army Bharti 2019:
- 6 Important Instructions :
RO Jaipur Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date:
Indian army recruitment open rally programme in Jaipur conduct annually once and twice. Thousands of candidates be a part of this rally. Now again it’s going to conduct Sikar. Important details regarding Jaipur bharti rally 2019 is going to publish here. Look at below and know about all rally programme schedule.
Jaipur Army Rally Bharti 2019 Post
Soldier Nursing Assistant
Indian Army GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Qualification:
Eligibility criteria for any state Indian army bharti decide by recruiting a board of army and always share online on notification pdf. Notification pdf file uploads online at the official web portal of the army to share important instructions with applicants.
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Passes minimum 33% marks in each subject with an overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Indian Army Bharti Rally Selection Process 2019:
Running, push ups, zigzag balancing, height-weight-chest measurement, medical and CEE these are the main part of the selection, so prepare him self and score good marks in each selection round. If you want to know about qualification marks of each selection round then check official notification and know about that.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test :
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test :
- Sol GD:- 170 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 170 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 170 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 170 Cm
Weight:- 50 Kg For All Category.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest :
Medical Test :
Indian army medical test organizes with physically fit candidates. Candidates who declare pass in physical fitness and measurement exam of an army are called for the next selection round that is medical. Qualification in medical is important, unfit candidates are not capable to perform in CEE selection.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have the normal hearing ability.
- Should have a Sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have minimum of 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles, and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have a color vision problem.
Written Exam :
Candidates invited for written exam or CEE after medical. After the medical recruiting board of army give a few time period for the preparation of CEE. The written exam is one of the toughest rounds of selection, which is not easy to crack. Candidates if you want to score good marks in CEE then study more and score high marks.
Weightage in Merit List & Results :
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within the last 6th months.
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more than 3 months old, photo shopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with the photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Admit Card:- Admit card is the most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from the official web portal of the Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of cast certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less than 21-year-old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with the photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photographed are required, who duly attested by issuing authority.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- non-judicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. The affidavit must be duly signed by the candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card, and bank A/C is an important document for final enrolment, pay, allowances and other purposes.
How To Apply Online For ARO Jaipur Army Bharti 2019:
Online application form submission is easy for registered candidates, but if you not registered previously, then you need to register himself first and then apply. The process of how to apply is given below, follow these guidelines and submit your application form for a particular post.
- First Visit the official website of board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on the JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In the last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Online Registration Required Documents :
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware of touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because the selection process of the army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on merit list.
- Before going on the venue of bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army bharti rally is a time-consuming programme.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of the seal with the certificate will not be accepted.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will depart from the rally.
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, traveling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invited to participate in any bharti rally in their own risk. The signing of indemnity bond is compulsory to each and every applicant.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- If a candidate has permanent tattoos in the back side of the hand, reverse side of the palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in the rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of the body then you are not acceptable.
- The result of CEE will be declared only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should respond to check result online from the official website of the army.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- For detailed instruction call on 0376-233136 or 8724985894 these official number or visit official website.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Hope this article will be helpful for you all guys and if you have any query regarding the RO Jaipur Army Bharti Rally 2019, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Our Team will help you as soon as possible.