RO HQ Jabalpur Army Bharti 2019: Jabalpur Indian army open rally bharti 2019-20 conduct annually once or twice. Katni, Jabalpur army bharti August online registration is going to start soon to all eligible and interested candidates. Those candidates are comes under ZRO Jabalpur covered areas.
Candidates of Rewa, Satna, Jabalpur, Seoni, Balaghat, Mandla, Narsinghpur, Katni, Dindori, Anuppur, Shahdol, Sidhi, Umaria and Singrauli. If you want to apply for upcoming Jabalpur bharti 2019 for being a soldier General Duty, Technical, Clerk, and Nursing Assistant.
Jabalpur army bharti in India conduct to hire deserving, bold, brave candidates in Indian army department/ organization. Indian army organization is one of the biggest government organization of India, Who have many zonal army recruitment offices for the management of army bharti program across India.
Indian army is a land based army force, who work for the security of nation. Annually huge candidates from India recruit in Bhartiy Thal Sena and serve the nation. Recruiting office headquarter Jabalpur annually conduct Indian army rally programme to recruit staff in join Indian army.
- 1 Jabalpur Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Date 2019:
- 2 Jabalpur Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
- 3 Jabalpur Army Recruitment Rally Selection Process 2019 :
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For Jabalpur Army Rally 2019 :
- 6 Important Instructions :
Jabalpur Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Date 2019:
Jabalpur army bharti 2019 date chart is going to update soon at official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Jabalpur army relation and non relation bharti important dates of notification, registration, bharti, admit card etc is mentioned in given below table.
Jabalpur Army Bharti 2019 Post
Soldier Nursing Assistant
Jabalpur Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
Open army recruitment rally conduct to recruit candidates in various trades of Indian army. Before apply for any trade of army candidates needs to check eligibility criteria and then he able to submit their application. Check age education, height, weight, chest criteria for upcoming Jabalpur army bharti rally.
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Pass minimum 33% marks in each subject with overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects , whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Jabalpur Army Recruitment Rally Selection Process 2019 :
Jabalpur army bharti 2019 selection process will be changed or not? check the answer of this question below. Jabalpur army open rally selection process follow to select best candidates for the recruitment of join Indian army.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test :
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test :
- Sol GD:- 169 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 169 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 169 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 169 Cm
Weight:- 50 Kg For All Category.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest :
Medical Test :
Preparation for any army selection process is very important to all examinees. Medical is one of the important part of army bharti rally selection round, Which conduct conduct compulsorily with all physically fit candidates. Candidates who declare not fit in medical are refere to MH / CH / BH for re-medical or say specialist review. Look at on given important points of medical exam.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have normal hearing ability.
- Should have Sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have minimum 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have color vision problem.
Written Exam :
Written exam will be held for medically fit candidates. So candidates if you declare fit in Medical exam, start the study for written examination. It become a last selection round for you all selected candidates. Score good marks in CEE, just like your PFT, PMT, Medical and all.
Weightage in Merit List & Results :
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card:- Admit card is most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from official web portal of Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more then 3 months old, photo shopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of cast certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less then 21 year old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photograph are required, who duly attested by issued authority.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card and bank A/C is an important documents for final enrolment, pay, allowances and other purpose.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- non judicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. Affidavit must be duly signed by candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submit.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
How To Apply Online For Jabalpur Army Rally 2019 :
How to register for upcoming Jabalpur recruitment 2019? First of all you needs to find that you are eligible or not for upcoming Jabalpur army rally, if you eligible then start to fill online registration or application form by follow these guidelines of how to apply.
- First Visit the official website of board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Online Registration Required Documents :
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Before going on venue of bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army bharti rally is a time consuming programme.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card, if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware from touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because selection process of army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on merit list.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will be depart from rally.
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of seal with certificate will not be accepted.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, travelling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invite to participate in any any bharti rally in their own rick. Signing of indemnity bond is compulsory to each any every applicant.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- Candidates are not allow to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- If candidate have permanent tattoos in back side of hand, reverse side of palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of body then you are not acceptable.
- Result of CEE will be declare only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should responsible to check result online from official website of army.
- For detailed instruction call on 0376-233136 or 8724985894 these official number or visit official website.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Hope this article will be helpful for you all guys and if you have any query regarding the Indian Army Bharti Rally 2019, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Our Team will help you as soon as possible.