ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2019: Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Ranchi 2019 and Jharkhand army rally bharti for all eligible candidates of 24 districts of Jharkhanda. Candidates if you eligible and want to apply for ARO Ranchi bharti then donst wait for army rally Ranchi 2019 October recruitment.
Lets start to apply for upcoming Ranchi army recruitment rally that is going to held 1-April-2019 to 15-April-2019 at New Football Stadium Kamar Dudhani, Dumka Jhakhand. Registration will start from 31-Jan-2019 to 16-March-2019. Online registration is mandatory part of rally recruitment of Ranchi, So don’t forget to register your name.
Annually a lots of Jharkhand candidates fill online application form for Indian army rally Ranchi. Candidates who belongs to any districts of Jharkhand and interested to apply for next army recruiting office Ranchi, then apply for Jharkhand army rally 2019 April.
Join Indian army Ranchi rally 2019, by applying for Ranchi army bharti. Online registration is mandatory part of rally, which is compulsorily to all interested and eligibile candidates. After a successful registration recruiting board send you a admit card, entry card or say permission letter to attend the Ranchi army open rally program.
After download your rally admit card reach on bharti ground at right date and time. Through this article i trying to share accurate ARO Ranchi bharti rally information on the behalf of official notification. Read complete article and then apply for rally programme,
- 1 ARO Ranchi Army Open Rally Bharti 2019 Date :
- 2 Army Bharti Ranchi 2019 Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
- 3 Indian Army ARO Ranchi Bharti Rally 2019 Selection Process :
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For Ranchi Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
- 6 Important Instructions :
ARO Ranchi Army Open Rally Bharti 2019 Date :
Army rally bharti Ranchi 2019 first rally schedule is to be released now. Candidates who ready to apply for Ranchi army bharti, check all important date details like registration starting and last date, army rally admit card download date, bharti date, venue place, covered districts name and all.
Ranchi Army Rally 2019 Post :
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
Army Bharti Ranchi 2019 Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
Eligibility criteria for Ranchi army open rally is mentioned in this heading. Candidates who read this article must check complete eligibility criteria for this rally and find that you are eligible or not for Aprile bharti of ARO Ranchi.
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Pass minimum 33% marks in each subject with overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects , whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Indian Army ARO Ranchi Bharti Rally 2019 Selection Process :
Army Recruitment Office Ranchi is responsible to conduct army bharti program for all 24 districts of Jharkhand state. Candidates who prepare for upcoming army rally Ranchi 2019, must look at given below selection process rounds and prepare yourself according to this selection procedure.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test :
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test :
- Sol GD:- 169 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 169 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 169 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 169 Cm
Weight:- 50 Kg For All Category.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest :
Medical Test :
Candidates who declare fit in PFT and PMT rounds of selection, gets ready for medical selection. Medical exam is another toughest part of selection process. Examiners who test the medical criteria of candidates are decide which candidates are medical fit and eligible for written, which are fail in medical and not eligible to sit in written exam. Unfit candidates in medical will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have normal hearing ability.
- Should have Sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have minimum 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have color vision problem.
Written Exam :
Written exam examinees, gets ready to participate in CEE with complete preparation. You all candidates, who invited for common entrance exam of GD, Clerk/ SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA must prepare him self with with the help of previous year question paper, sample papers, model paper and other stuff of study.
Weightage in Merit List & Results :
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card:- Admit card is most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from official web portal of Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more then 3 months old, photo shopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of cast certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less then 21 year old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photograph are required, who duly attested by issued authority.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card and bank A/C is an important documents for final enrolment, pay, allowances and other purpose.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- non judicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. Affidavit must be duly signed by candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submit.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
How To Apply Online For Ranchi Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
How to apply for Ranchi army recruitment rally online process is mentioned below. Candidates who wish to apply for this follow these instructions and make your Indian army profile by registering and then apply for particular post.
- First Visit the official website of board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Click Here:- Join Indian Army Registration 2019
Online Registration Required Documents :
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 2th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Before going on venue of bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army bharti rally is a time consuming programme.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card, if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware from touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because selection process of army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on merit list.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will be depart from rally.
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of seal with certificate will not be accepted.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, travelling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invite to participate in any any bharti rally in their own rick. Signing of indemnity bond is compulsory to each any every applicant.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- Candidates are not allow to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- If candidate have permanent tattoos in back side of hand, reverse side of palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of body then you are not acceptable.
- Result of CEE will be declare only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should responsible to check result online from official website of army.
- For detailed instruction call on 0376-233136 or 8724985894 these official number or visit official website.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Download:- Indian Army Admit Card 2019
I hope this article full fill your all needs. If you want more information about army rally Ranchi 2019 then visit at official website of Join Indian army. You also able to ask your queries through comment. Comment us for any query regarding Indian army bharti.