ARO Jhunjhunu Army Open Rally Bharti 2019: Apply Online For Jhunjhunu army rally bharti 2019-2020 and fill Indian Army Rally Bharti Jhunjhunu Bro Online Application Form. New recruitment notification is declared for Churu and Jhunjhunu district candidates.
All eligible candidates of JHUNJHUNU & CHURU districts for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol (NA), Sol Tech, Sol Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) and Sol Tdn (8th and 10th) from 14 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019 at Churu Sports Stadium, Churu (Rajasthan).
Upcoming Churu Jhunjhunu army bharti 2019 is going to organize at Churu Sports Stadium, Churu(Rajasthan). You all candidates who complete their schooling and want to be a part of this coming Jhunjhunu army recruitment rally program, then apply before 15th of December 2018.
Rally will continue till 10 days(14-1-2019 to 24-1-2019). Check the eligibility first and then apply for Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical, Nursing Assistant posts and join the Indian army from your outstanding performance of bharti rally.
ARO Jhunjhunu bharti rally 2019 all important dates detail is in your front guys. Let’s start to fill Jhunjhunu army bharti online form and take a position in running test(first selection round). Indian army rally bharti Jhunjhunu program held every year with lots of candidates, In 2019 its again going to conduct.
- 1 ARO Jhunjhunu Army Rally Bharti 2019-20 Date:
- 2 Jhunjhunu Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification:
- 3 Churu Jhunjhunu Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Selection Process :
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For Indian Army Rally Bharti Jhunjhunu BRO 2019 :
- 6 Important Instructions :
ARO Jhunjhunu Army Rally Bharti 2019-20 Date:
Eligible candidates start to apply online without any doubt, if you have any doubt regarding age, education, vacancies, vacancy name, required documents, selection process, how to apply an all, then clear it quickly. Check here ARO Jhunjhunu Army Rally Bharti 2019 Date and apply for the rally.
Visit official website open the notification pdf and apply before the last date of application because if you submit your application form after the last date of form submission, then your form will not be accepted.
Jhunjhunu ARO Army Bharti Rally 2019 Post
Soldier Nursing Assistant
Jhunjhunu Army Soldier GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification:
Check eligibility criteria for general duty, nursing assistant, tradesman, technical, clerk, and other trades and apply for Churu Jhunjhunu army bharti rally 2019. Below you will see all eligibility criteria and apply online.
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Passes minimum 33% marks in each subject with an overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Churu Jhunjhunu Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Selection Process :
Indian army selection process starts from application form submission. Candidates who submit the application form by entered valid details are select for the next selection process. Successfully applied candidates result, will declare as admit card. Means those candidates are successfully applied are receive the admit card for further selection round, which is given below.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test :
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test :
- Sol GD:- 170 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 170 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 170 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 170 Cm
Weight:- 50 Kg For All Category.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest :
Medical Test :
As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. Medical Test will be done only for those candidates who will clear the Physical Test and Physical Measurement Process. Unfit candidates in medical will be referred to as MH / CH / BH for specialist review.
Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have the normal hearing ability.
- Should have a Sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have a minimum of 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles, and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have a color vision problem.
Written Exam :
Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue Location Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit Card for the CEE for the Review Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH / CH / BH.
Weightage in Merit List & Results:
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card:- Admit card is the most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from the official web portal of Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more than 3 months old, photoshopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with a photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of cast certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within the last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less then 21-year-old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with a photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, a municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photographed are required, who duly attested by the issued authority.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card, and bank A/C is an important document for final enrolment, pay, allowances and another purpose.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- nonjudicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. The affidavit must be duly signed by the candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Rally Bharti Jhunjhunu BRO 2019 :
Candidates if you are eligible for Jhunjhunu army recruitment 2019 open rally, then must fill the online application form. Its first selection process. If you don’t know how to apply online then visit at the cyber cafe and follow this given instruction of how to apply to send your application form to destination.
- First Visit the official website of the board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on the JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In the last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Online Registration Required Documents:
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Before going on the venue of bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army bharti rally is a time-consuming program.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware of touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because the selection process of the army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on the merit list.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will be departing from the rally.
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of the seal with certificate will not be accepted.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, traveling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invited to participate in any bharti rally in their own risk. The signing of the indemnity bond is compulsory to each and every applicant.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- If the candidate has permanent tattoos in the back side of the hand, reverse side of palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in the rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of the body then you are not acceptable.
- Result of CEE will be declared only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should respond to check result online from the official website of the army.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Hope this article will be helpful for you all guys and if you have any query regarding the Jhunjhunu Army Bharti Rally 2019, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Our Team will help you as soon as possible.