ARO Hamirpur Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date: Apply for ARO Hamirpur open rally 2019 and HP Una Army Bharti 2019. Board going to recruit Sol GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA. Hamirpur Army Recruitment 2019 For Tonk, Una and Sikar District Candidates. Indian army recruitment offices annually make schedule for all eligible and interested candidates.
Hamirpur Army recruitment rally for eligible candidates of Himachal Pradesh all districts, UT Chandigarh & Haryana (except dist of Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal & Faridabad) will be held from 12 Jan 2019 to 22 Jan 2019 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP).
Army bharti in Una, Hamirpur conduct by ZRO Ambala, ARO(Army Recruiting Office) Hamirpur. Army bharti rally in India conduct annually at state and district level. HP is a state of India and ARO Hamirpur completely responsible to organize recruitment rally programme for Bilaspur, Una, Hamirpur and HP eligible candidates.
13th-Nov-2018 is an starting date of online application form submission, Interested and eligible candidates submit your application form before 27th/Dec/2018 last date of online application. Bharti rally programme is going to conduct at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una(HP) in 2019.
12/1/2019 to 22/1/2019 is an starting and last date of bharti rally. Every year a lots of candidates are recruit in Indian army via ARO Hamirpur recruitment open rally 2019 programme. First Hamirpur army bharti open rally for Una is going to held soon in the month of January.
- 1 ARO Hamirpur Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date :
- 2 Indian Army GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
- 3 Hapirpur Army Bharti 2019 Selection Process :
- 4 Required Documents :
- 5 How To Apply Online For UNA ARO Hamirpur Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
- 6 Important Instructions :
ARO Hamirpur Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 Date :
You all searchers of Indian army open rally in HP look at this latest ARO Hamirpur open rally 2019. Check official notification of army bharti 2019 Hamirpur, if you eligible then apply online for the enrolment. All instructions for apply online is mentioned below.
Official PDF:- Click Here
Hamirpur UNA Army Bharti Rally 2019 Post
Soldier Nursing Assistant
Indian Army GD Clerk Tradesman Technical NA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification :
Age Limit :
- Sol GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (17 ½ – 21)
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
- Sol Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years (17 ½ – 23)
Educational Qualification :
Soldier GD:- (a) 10th Class Pass minimum 33% marks in each subject with overall aggregate of 45%. OR (b) 12th class simple pass.
Soldier Clerk/SKT:- (a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class XII OR X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects , whether studied in class XII OR X. (c) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Soldier Technical:- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant:- (a) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR (b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Soldier Tradesman:- 10th Simple Pass (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper of Class 8th Pass).
Hapirpur Army Bharti 2019 Selection Process :
Hamirpur army open bharti rally 2019 selection process is mentioned below. Candidates who successfully registered for upcoming Una army bharti and search for selection process steps, look at below and get meaningful or useful selection process in detail.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List & Result
Physical Fitness Test :
1. 1.6 Km Running:-
2. Pull Ups:-
3. Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify
Physical Measurement Test :
- Sol GD:- 163 Cm
- Sol Clerk:- 162 Cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 163 Cm
- Sol Technical:- 163 Cm
- Sol Nursing Assistant:- 163 Cm
Weight:- 48 Kg For All expect then tradesman Category. Tradesman need 46 Kg weight.
Chest:- 77 Cm-82 CM . (Minimum 77 Cm and 5 Cm Expansion)
Relaxation in Height Weight Chest :
Medical Test :
Medical selection is one of the mandatory part of selection. During this selection round examiners check mandatory internal and external body parts of candidates. Unfit candidates in medical will be referred to MH / CH / BH for re-medical which is done by specialist. Unfit candidates declare in disqualified candidates name list and medically fit candidates called for next selection round that is CEE.
- Candidates Should Have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest Should be well developed and have 5 Cms Expansion.
- Should have normal hearing ability.
- Should have Sufficient number of natural healthy Gum and teeth and also have minimum 14 Dental points.
- Should not have any diseases like deformity of bones, varicocele, piles and hydrocele.
- Should have 6/6 Eyesight and don’t have color vision problem.
Written Exam :
Only medically fit candidates are eligible to sit in written exam examination hall. Candidates who declare fit in Indian army medical exam get the admit card and invite for next selection process that is written exam. If you want to know more about written examination. Check official notification for brief information.
Weightage in Merit List & Results :
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty:- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant:- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test:- 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test:- 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician:- 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Training is the last process and done only for the recruited candidates. After successful selection in All Selection process candidates will go for the 6 months training period. After Training Soldier is ready for the Duty.
Required Documents :
- Education Certificate:- Original and photocopy of 8th/ 10th/ 12th class certificates with mark sheets from recognized board or university. 10th class open board candidates should bring school leaving certificate, who countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Online education certificate must be ink signed by concerned board or university.
- Photograph:- Candidates must have 20 passport size colored photos, who developed on good quality photographic paper with white BG. The photo should not be more then 3 months old, photo shopped photos and computer printout will not acceptable.
- Cast Certificate:- Original and photocopy of cast certificate with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- Religion Certificate:- Original and photocopy of religion certificate, who issued by Tehsildar/ SDM. If religion as Sikh/Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in the cast certificate.
- School Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of candidate character certificate, who issued by the school where candidate studied.
- Character Certificate:- Original and photocopy of character certificate with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate:- Less then 21 year old candidates must carry unmarried certificated with photograph, who issued by village sarpanch, municipal corporation within last 6th months.
- Domicile Certificate:- Original and photocopy of Domicile with photograph, who issued by tehsildar/ district magistrate.
- NCC Certificate:- NCC A/ B/ C and republic day parade certificate should have photograph are required, who duly attested by issued authority.
- Single bank account, Pan Card & Aadhar Card:- Aadhar card, PAN card and bank A/C is an important documents for final enrolment, pay, allowances and other purpose.
- Affidavit:- Affidavit on 10Rs/- non judicial stamp paper is important to carry by candidates. Affidavit must be duly signed by candidate and as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submit.
- Sports Certificate:- State, national, international sportsmen candidates, who represented India within the last 2 years.
- Admit Card:- Admit card is most compulsory document, every candidate needs to download it from official web portal of Indian army. Admit card must print with the help of laser printer and on good quality paper(Don’t shrink the size).
How To Apply Online For UNA ARO Hamirpur Army Bharti Rally 2019 :
How to apply for Hamirpur army bharti open rally 2019 easy steps is mentioned here. Our team always try to help you in any situation. Candidates who search how to apply online for upcoming HP Hamirpur army pen rally follow these given 8 steps and submit your form.
- First Visit the official website of board i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ok.
- Then click on JCO/OR Login/Registration Option.
- If you are new then register first and then login.
- If you already register then login in your profile using your username and password.
- Then fill all details and upload your photo, signature.
- Check the form again and then click on Submit.
- In last download the application form pdf or print the form for further use.
Online Registration Required Documents :
- Metric Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 10th and 2th
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Photo of Signature
Important Instructions :
- Don’t try to do unfair activities.
- Must carry your admit card, which declared by army recruiting board or downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in official website. Don’t try to enter in examination ground with fake admit card, if you catch up with fake admit card, so you will be handed over to the civil police.
- Recruiting department are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, travelling allowance during the rally. Candidates are invite to participate in any any bharti rally in their own rick. Signing of indemnity bond is compulsory to each any every applicant.
- Starting to end all army recruitment services are free. Be aware from touts, don’t give bribe to any third party, because selection process of army is computerized and transparent. Final selection is totally based on merit list.
- Must check your age and education criteria before participating in recruitment rally. Because if your education found not valid and age found over/ under from required age and education then you will be depart from rally.
- Before going on venue of bharti must bring drinking water and eatable things, because army bharti rally is a time consuming programme.
- Overwriting, any type of alteration, erasing, tampering of seal with certificate will not be accepted.
- Negative marking would be appropriate in Indian army written exam(CEE).
- Candidates are not allow to carry mobile phones at rally site and during CEE.
- If candidate have permanent tattoos in back side of hand, reverse side of palm, inside of elbow to the wrist are allowed to participate in rally, but if you have body tattoos in other parts of body then you are not acceptable.
- Result of CEE will be declare only on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Board will not send any special letter regarding result. You should responsible to check result online from official website of army.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. If candidates use them during bharti rally, they are strictly disqualified from further selection process rounds.
- For detailed instruction call on 0376-233136 or 8724985894 these official number or visit official website.
Awards of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trades :
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen :
Hope this article will be helpful for you all guys and if you have any query regarding the Indian Army Open Rally Bharti In Hamirpur HP 2019, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Our Team will help you as soon as possible.